Hey there! This is supposed to just be a general post to inform you about new projects and what will be next for this blog.
- First, the posting of the “saveintheflesh CHALLENGE” posts is finished. There were loads of amazing submissions and I want to thank you all for your awesome work! (If you can’t find your entry with the posted submissions, tumblr probably ate your message! Don’t hesitate to contact me and send it again.)
- Currently runing is the„Intheflesh cosplay challenge“. If you do cosplay, don’t hesitate to take part, more entries will definitely result in a better quality of the result!
Now for all you artists:
- A new project called “Art of the month” will start. This means you can submit your “In the Flesh” themed art, and out of all the submissions (which will all be posted on this blog!) the most original or most fascinating one will be chosen as a winner. This “art of the month” will, additionally to being featured on the blog, be tweeted to the cast and crew plus get a space at an extra page of this blog. The first one will be for the month september, so go ahead and submit your art, there are only a few days left!
- In honour of Halloween, wouldn’t it be cool if the fandom got some spooky icons they can use? Submit your Halloween themed “In the flesh” icons, artists! They’ll be featured on this blog in a masterpost and given the fandom to use; you can be sure though that it will be controled that no one uses them without crediting you!
- Last but not least, the “In the flesh advent calendar”! Apply to design one of the 24 “doors” by sending an ask. The 24 most promising artists (be sure to have a bit of your art featured at your blog OR include links in the ask) will be chosen at the end of october and will be messaged. The art will be featured on the blog and twitter account, and if enough writers message me, maybe even be accompanied by a short ficlet.
You’d rather write?
- Well, as said, the “In the flesh advent calendar” project isn’t only for artists! You can also apply to write a accompanying ficlet!
You got any other ideas for projects? Have questions? Don’t hesitate to message me!
thecakeisalive asked: what size viv do you keep figment in? x
Figment is currently being housed in a 48x24x18 proline cage. I absolutely love it, and I would highly recommend it for anyone keeping a snake that requires lots of space or high heat and humidity. She still fits very comfortably in this cage, though I will be upgrading her into a six foot cage in a few years. I wish I had done that from the start, honestly. She is very active and uses every inch of her cage.
This is the cage:
Thanks for the ask, thecakeisalive!